As a way of experiencing the Humanities beyond your classroom, computer, and textbook, you are asked
to attend a “cultural event” and report on your experience.
1. Visit a museum or gallery exhibition or attend a theater, dance, or musical performance before
the end of Week 10.
2. Write a two to three (2-3) page report (500-750 words) that describes your experience.
• Clearly identify the event location, date attended, the attendees, and your initial reaction
upon arriving at the event.
• Provide specific information and a description of at least two (2) pieces.
• Provide a summary of the event and describe your overall reaction after attending the
Attending a Performance
• Check your local colleges to see if there are any free or low-cost performances or student
recitals. Student performances are generally of almost the same quality as professional
performances, but typically cost much less.
• Unlike visiting a museum, where you can wear almost anything, people attending performances
are often expected to “dress up” a bit.
• Take a pen or pencil with you and accept the program you are offered by the usher; you will
probably want to make notes on it during or after the performance.
• Turn off your cell phone before entering the auditorium. Do not use your phone to record the
music or to take pictures or videos. To play it safe, turn the phone off.
• Most long musical performances have at least one intermission. If the lights start blinking, it is the
sign that the performance is about to begin.
We have the capacity, through our dedicated team of writers, to complete an order similar to this. In addition, our customer support team is always on standby, which ensures we are in touch with you before, during and after the completion of the paper. Go ahead, place your order now, and experience our exquisite service.
Use the order calculator below to get an accurate quote for your order. Contact our live support team for any further inquiry. Thank you for making BrilliantTermpapers the custom essay services provider of your choice.