You will identify a philosophical issue, philosophers who have written about that issue, and your position on the issue. You will describe the issue and the philosophers’ positions, evaluate the philosophers’ positions, and offer a defense of your position on the issue. You will then defend your choice against a likely criticism of that position. Your essay should follow APA style and include five main sections:
1. Introduction which clearly states the issue to be examined; the philosophers to be used, the general side on the issue each philosopher takes, and which clearly identifies the side the student will take.
2. Description and analysis of philosophers’ views, which describe the view of each philosopher on the issue, including their reasons for taking that view.
3. Evaluation of philosophers’ views which evaluate each philosopher’s view on the issue based on your understanding of the issue, the philosopher’s positions, and how others evaluate the philosopher’s arguments on the issue.
4. Your own position on the topic, including a rationally justifiable defense of that position.
5. Conclusion that summarizes and/or restates your position in relation to the philosopher and topic you have chosen to discuss.
We have the capacity, through our dedicated team of writers, to complete an order similar to this. In addition, our customer support team is always on standby, which ensures we are in touch with you before, during and after the completion of the paper. Go ahead, place your order now, and experience our exquisite service.
Use the order calculator below to get an accurate quote for your order. Contact our live support team for any further inquiry. Thank you for making BrilliantTermpapers the custom essay services provider of your choice.