It should be the following order generally speaking
1. Introduction with Thesis Statement
3. Textual Transmission
4. History, Culture, and Comparative Methodology
5. Source Criticism (Empirical Models)
6. Form Criticism (Sitz im Leben)
7. Tradition-History Criticism
8. Interpretation (Jewish Bible)
9. Application of Methodology
10. Summary & Conclusion
1. B. T. Arnold and B. E. Beyer, Encountering the Old Testament: A Christian Survey (2d ed.;
2. Konrad Schmid, The Old Testament: A Literary History (Fortress, 2012).2
3.Gordon Fee, How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth (Zondervan, 2003).3
4. James L. Kugel, How to Read the Bible: A Guide to Scripture, Then and Now (Freepress,
We have the capacity, through our dedicated team of writers, to complete an order similar to this. In addition, our customer support team is always on standby, which ensures we are in touch with you before, during and after the completion of the paper. Go ahead, place your order now, and experience our exquisite service.
Use the order calculator below to get an accurate quote for your order. Contact our live support team for any further inquiry. Thank you for making BrilliantTermpapers the custom essay services provider of your choice.