Bus 4351 Internship
Your final internship report must answer the following ten questions:
Write your name, your student number and your major in the header of your report.
- Where did you do your internship and why?
- What were your key objectives/aspirations for the internship?
- What was the work of the organisation/department/section about?
- Was it a good place to do an internship? Why and/or why not? – make a recommendation to future interns.
- What did you do most days? Give examples of your most active and your slowest days.
- What was most frustrating or challenging to you? Give key examples.
- What new knowledge, skills and abilities did you learn during the internship (except getting to know the organisation and the people where you worked)? Give evidence/examples.
- If you could start the internship all over, what will you do differently?
- If you could start your studies all over, what will you do differently?
- What was the most important key lesson that you learned about yourself in the workplace during this internship?
We have the capacity, through our dedicated team of writers, to complete an order similar to this. In addition, our customer support team is always on standby, which ensures we are in touch with you before, during and after the completion of the paper. Go ahead, place your order now, and experience our exquisite service.
Use the order calculator below to get an accurate quote for your order. Contact our live support team for any further inquiry. Thank you for making BrilliantTermpapers the custom essay services provider of your choice.