Topic: Student debt.
Assignment: Summary on College Debt
The average debt for graduating seniors this year, not including credit card debt or personal loans, is over $26,000. Tuition is rising faster than inflation and jobs are not easy to find for those with little experience, or a less-than-marketable major. Some question the value of a college education, given the high price and poor prospects.
- 1. Please read the article.
Click http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/12/student-debt-and-the-crushing-of-the-american-dream/ link to open resource.
- 2. Respond to the article
- 3. Summarize the major points.
- 4. Analyze the information carefully.
- 5. Make a connection using personal experience, further reading, or reliable statistics
- 6. Most importantly, offer an assessment of your reading and some ideas for what you think should be done about student debt in the United States.
We have the capacity, through our dedicated team of writers, to complete an order similar to this. In addition, our customer support team is always on standby, which ensures we are in touch with you before, during and after the completion of the paper. Go ahead, place your order now, and experience our exquisite service.
Use the order calculator below to get an accurate quote for your order. Contact our live support team for any further inquiry. Thank you for making BrilliantTermpapers the custom essay services provider of your choice.