The theme is the “coming of Age”
One of the more useful tools in conducting research is the annotated bibliography. An annotated bibliography combines the citations found in the References list at the end of documents in APA format with annotations about each of the sources. For this assignment, you will construct an annotated bibliography based upon the theme that you selected at the beginning of the semester.
Purpose: An annotated bibliography is an organizing tool that is helpful when working on a research project. An effective annotated bibliography is used to compile research sources in one location and provide the researcher with quick access to the information contained in each source.
Audience: This assignment should be directed at your scholarly peers, and you may assume that they have only a casual familiarity with your topic or issue.
- Citation for your source in APA format.
- Paragraph 1—Include a brief annotation that summarizes the source (approx. 5-7 sentences). Do not use quotations. All of the annotation should be in your own words.
- Locate 4 CREDIBLE sources, 3 of which must be scholarly journal articles.
- Construct and upload your Annotated Bibliography.
Constraints: The annotated bibliography is a fairly rigid genre. Your citations must adhere to APA format. This will be one of the central components of the grade for this assignment. Failure to follow APA format exactly will harm your grade.
The annotations for each source should follow an academic style. This means that you must construct, with elevated and sophisticated language, correct grammatical sentences that effectively summarize what each source has to say. Additionally, you should explain how each source is relevant to the issue that you have selected and what it adds to your knowledge about your issue.
- 4 CREDIBLE sources, 3 of which must be scholarly journal articles
Note: Choosing sources that are not credible will result in your work not being reviewed. (20 points)
- Sources must have been composed in the last 5 years. (15 points)
- Sources focused around a narrowed issue (5 points)
- Adherence to APA format for all citations (25 points)
- Sources in alphabetical order according to author. (5 points)
- Thoughtful and complete annotations of (5-7 sentences for the first paragraph, 3-5 sentences for the 2nd paragraph) (20 points)
- Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling (10 points)
- Due Date: Sunday, 7/16, by 11:59 p.m. EST
We have the capacity, through our dedicated team of writers, to complete an order similar to this. In addition, our customer support team is always on standby, which ensures we are in touch with you before, during and after the completion of the paper. Go ahead, place your order now, and experience our exquisite service.
Use the order calculator below to get an accurate quote for your order. Contact our live support team for any further inquiry. Thank you for making BrilliantTermpapers the custom essay services provider of your choice.