Subject: Kimberley Process
G U I D E L I N E S
A good position paper will include:
1. A brief introduction to the group you are representing and its history concerning the topic (conflict diamonds) (MY GROUP IS DE BEERS).
2. A summary of the ways in which the issue affects your group;
3. Your group’s involvement in the issue and your group’s justification for these policies, course of action, behavior;
4. Quotes from your group’s leaders about the issue;
5. Statistics to back up your group’s position on the issue (conflict diamonds – before
Process was initiated);
6. Actions taken by your group in the course of the Kimberley Process. You relationship to create the process – initiator of follower?;
7. Conventions and resolutions that your group has adopted or approved, or wants to see changed;
8. UN actions that your group supported or opposed;
9. What your group believes should be done to address the issue;
10. What your group would like to accomplish in the future with regard to the process;
11. How the positions of other actors affect your group’s position.
12. Questions 1 through 5 refer to the history of events that led to the Kimberley process – before global efforts were coordinated; when there was no action to stop conflict diamonds – but awareness was on the increase. Questions 6 through 11 refer to the Kimberley Process stage – when your group cooperates with other actors or changes its position as a result of the process.
We have the capacity, through our dedicated team of writers, to complete an order similar to this. In addition, our customer support team is always on standby, which ensures we are in touch with you before, during and after the completion of the paper. Go ahead, place your order now, and experience our exquisite service.
Use the order calculator below to get an accurate quote for your order. Contact our live support team for any further inquiry. Thank you for making BrilliantTermpapers the custom essay services provider of your choice.