Write a 4-5 page paper that’s addresses the following questions:
1. Discuss two factors that would increase demand for labor. (Hint: Recall that the demand for factors of production or resources is called a derived demand)
2. If the market price of the good or service that a firm produces increases, what happen to the demand of labor? Explain.
3. Numerical Problems. Answer the two questions below.
a. Take a look at the numerical example on page 76 of the online text (click here). What would be the marginal production at a level of 20 workers? Calculate. What can be said about the total production of cars as more workers are added (Hint: use the economic concept from the chapter in your answer)?
b. Using you answer from (a) and using the information below:
1. Each worker costs the firm $4,000 per month.
2. Each acre of land costs the firm $1,000 per month.
3. Each machine costs the firm $600 per month.
-Each worker costs the firm $4,000 per month.
-Price of the output (car) is $20,000
Should the firm move from the 15th to the 20th worker? In other words, should the firm hire 20 workers. Why? (Hint: You need to calculate the cost of total workers and the marginal revenue product (MRP = price of output * marginal product of labor)).
We have the capacity, through our dedicated team of writers, to complete an order similar to this. In addition, our customer support team is always on standby, which ensures we are in touch with you before, during and after the completion of the paper. Go ahead, place your order now, and experience our exquisite service.
Use the order calculator below to get an accurate quote for your order. Contact our live support team for any further inquiry. Thank you for making BrilliantTermpapers the custom essay services provider of your choice.