“Email and the Mobile Devices” Please respond to the following:
o Identify the role you believe mobile devices have on email investigations. Provide an example of the added challenges that have been introduced based on the advancement of mobile device technologies.
o Use the Internet to research and select at least one (1) mobile device forensics tool that aids a forensic specialist in an email investigation. Thoroughly describe the mobile device forensics tool you researched, including its functions, advantages / disadvantages, and cost. Explain why you would consider utilizing this tool as a system forensics specialist, and provide a scenario where this tool would assist you in an email investigation.
“Email in the Cloud” Please respond to the following:
o Analyze the forensic challenges regarding webmail that are stored in “the cloud” and determine whether or not you believe webmail is easier to analyze than standard client-server email solutions forensic specialists. Determine the legal concerns that may exist when attempting to investigate webmail and why these challenges are of concern. Provide a rationale with your response.
o Go to the Ars Technica Website to read the article titled “Apple holds the master key when it comes to iCloud security, privacy,” located at http://arstechnica.com/apple/2012/04/apple-holds-the-master-key-when-it-comes-to-icloud-security-privacy/. Discuss the forensic concerns regarding Apple’s iCloud and how Apple has designed this application to assist in investigations, including email investigations. Determine whether or not you believe end users of iCloud should have concern with the encryption methods and explain in detail why you believe this way.
Computer Security Discussions
“Access Control Matrix Model (ACMM)” Please respond to the following:
• Research information to support your position on the benefits of the Access Control Matrix Model (ACMM). You are to use Online Databases to conduct your research. Students will then use the information they found to develop a presentation to convince managers of the positive uses of the ACMM. Presentations may be accomplished by uploading PowerPoint presentations.
Cyber Security Discussions
“Managing Network Security Through Policies” Please respond to the following:
• Analyze the importance of having acceptable use policies, remote access policies, and network security control policies. Choose one acceptable use policy, remote access policy, or network security control policy and give three reasons why you believe this policy is an effective way to manage network security.
• Assess the risks and threats that may occur if these policies are underdeveloped or unavailable. Recommend three technical appliances that may be used to implement a network security function within your assessment and justify your recommendations.
“Developing Personnel Security” Please respond to the following:
• Determine three reasons why an organization should define the boundaries of control, identify personnel security functions based on risks, and manage change within the work force. Select what you believe to be the most important reason and explain why.
• Propose three activities that could be performed by the Human Resources Department to screen and hire personnel effectively. Choose one activity you proposed and justify how it would support personnel security functions.
We have the capacity, through our dedicated team of writers, to complete an order similar to this. In addition, our customer support team is always on standby, which ensures we are in touch with you before, during and after the completion of the paper. Go ahead, place your order now, and experience our exquisite service.
Use the order calculator below to get an accurate quote for your order. Contact our live support team for any further inquiry. Thank you for making BrilliantTermpapers the custom essay services provider of your choice.