In the first part, I want to write about my experience in Student Union Art Department in my university in Chia, the first year, I was the director of the art department and the next year, I was the minister.
PAPER #1 (10%)
4-5 PAGES; DUE AT THE BEGINNING OF CLASS #5
THE WOUNDED LEADER.
Write a case story describing “a real-life, close-to-the- bone dilemma or critical incident” that you have experienced that has resulted in a “wound” during your career. Preferably, if possible, the story should relate to a leadership position or some leadership role that you currently have, or have had as a university or high school student. The story itself should not typically exceed one page. It should be rich enough in specifics to facilitate the reader’s ability to contextualize your experience.
Describe what you actually did to deal with the wound. Explain to the reader what you believe the short-term (next day to a month) and long-term [academic/professional] impact of that particular strategy was. This part of your paper should not typically exceed one page.
Using your Jung inventory findings, as well as a minimum of two (2) leadership theories/frameworks from your readings, class discussions, homework assignments and group work:
- Identify, in retrospect, given your new exposure to “leadership” in this course, courses of action, approaches, strategies, conceptual approaches that you might have taken in order to avoid the wound in the first place. Take care to identify the specific leadership theory/frame that would suggest/justify your thinking and explain why that theory is consistent with your response.
- Identify a minimum of three different courses of action that you could have pursued, but didn’t, in addressing with the wound, after the wound occurred. Provide at least one major advantage and one major disadvantage of each course of action listed. Take care to identify the specific leadership theory/frame that would suggest/justify your thinking and explain why that theory is consistent with your response.
- Explain the leadership lessons that you learned or that were reinforced as the result of this wounding experience and the process of reflecting on it.
- This part of your paper is typically two-three pages.
- You do not need a separate “references” page at the end of your paper.
- You DO need to integrate your sources/claims throughout your paper.
- Given the nature of the assignment, you may use “I” throughout the paper.
- No cover page.
- Your name and initialized “honor pledge” at top of page one.
- Papers are typically 4-5 (double-spaced) pages. Times New Roman 12 point font.
- The paper length is a guide, not a minimum or maximum.
We have the capacity, through our dedicated team of writers, to complete an order similar to this. In addition, our customer support team is always on standby, which ensures we are in touch with you before, during and after the completion of the paper. Go ahead, place your order now, and experience our exquisite service.
Use the order calculator below to get an accurate quote for your order. Contact our live support team for any further inquiry. Thank you for making BrilliantTermpapers the custom essay services provider of your choice.