Choose ONE of the cases presented (and posted on D2L).
Prince, M. (2014). Locating a Window of Opportunity in the Social Economy: Canadians with Disabilities and Labour Market Challenges. Canadian Journal of Nonprofit and Social Economy Research (Vol. 5. No. 1, p. 6 – 20).
1. Discuss the current and projected labour market participation rates in British Columbia and/or Canada. How might inclusion of working-age people with a mental or physical disability support demand for workers?
2. In what ways can business effectively encourage and engage youth/adults that are differently abled to join the workforce?
3. What specific challenges might inclusion provide for the employer and how can these challenges be mitigated?
4. Identify at least one best practice example of a company who has successfully integrated youth/adults that are differently abled into their workforce.
5. What other innovative and/or collaborative solutions to the challenge of recruitment, training and retention might inclusion provide?
We have the capacity, through our dedicated team of writers, to complete an order similar to this. In addition, our customer support team is always on standby, which ensures we are in touch with you before, during and after the completion of the paper. Go ahead, place your order now, and experience our exquisite service.
Use the order calculator below to get an accurate quote for your order. Contact our live support team for any further inquiry. Thank you for making BrilliantTermpapers the custom essay services provider of your choice.