Minimum 2-page double-spaced font size 12 summary of this article: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1499404612004034
- Use below to answer the 2-page summary
- Objective and goals of the investigation
- The context in which this work is relevant
- Description of the study
- What theories or models was the study based on? (USE HEALTH BELIEF MODEL SEE ATTACHMENT)
- Analytical or experimental methods used
- Brief description of results
- Main conclusions of paper
- How could this article or investigation be improved?
- Look up 2 articles referenced at the end of the original article. Articles must be from the last 5 years. Write a paragraph for each article describing why the author referenced them. (USE THESE TWO ARTICLES TO DESCRIBE WHY THE AUTHOR REFERENCED THEM
- 1. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1499404611003939
- 2. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1499404611000972
- Include at the end of the summary 8 technical terms with definitions:
- Make a list of 8 technical terms that are unfamiliar to you and find their definitions. If you are familiar with all terms, think about terms your peers may not be familiar with.
- At the end of your assignment, be sure to cite all three articles. Use correct JNEB reference style. See below regarding how to do this.
- To cite an online source, provide the following information in this order and format: Name of author/agency. Title of document. URL. Accessed month and date, year. Example: National Cancer Institute. Cancer Health Disparities. www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/disparities. Accessed September 15, 2008. GRADING CRITERIA:10%: Technical Writing, Organization, and Communication 50%: Qualitative Analysis and Synthesis Full credit for finding the 2 references that are from scholarly journals that your articlereferenced from the last 5 years, and including a summary of each referenced article.10% Published correctly and high-resolution picture relates well to article chosen.
- I POSTED TWO EXAMPLES ON HOW TO DO THIS CORRECTLY SEE ATTACHED
- 10% All three article citations use correct JNEB reference style.
- 20%: Literature Search
- Full credit for technically sophisticated summaries and explanations that are written in your own words, and demonstrate clear understanding of concepts presented in the paper.
- Full credit for strong, grammatically correct technical writing, clear organization of report, easy to read figures and tables, and meaningful and compelling reasoning.
We have the capacity, through our dedicated team of writers, to complete an order similar to this. In addition, our customer support team is always on standby, which ensures we are in touch with you before, during and after the completion of the paper. Go ahead, place your order now, and experience our exquisite service.
Use the order calculator below to get an accurate quote for your order. Contact our live support team for any further inquiry. Thank you for making BrilliantTermpapers the custom essay services provider of your choice.